Old Market Windows, LLC, a full service workroom ‘to the trade’, provides the following services to architects, interior designers, and museum curators:
Full Project Administration
From design concept to project research to fabrication to installation and finally, to a care tutorial, OMW offers full project administration.
Project Mockups to Scale
During the research and discovery phase of a project, OMW offers full scale fabric mockups, where applicable, to the professional prior to final pattern drafting.
Historic Reproduction Window Hangings and Soft Furnishings
A specialty of Old Market Windows, the historically reproduced window hanging and/or soft furnishing requires in depth research, planning, and expert execution. The time consuming process guarantees the authentic period reproduction is obtainable for the most noted historical site or a beloved interior in the private residential setting.
Original Historic Hardware (19th Century)
A passion at OMW is the collecting of original curtaining hardware from the 19 th century. Even though reproductions have and are becoming available, in the case of historical installations, only original time worn pieces will suffice. When called for, OMW makes every effort to support the requirement of such an important detail.
- Old World English/European Curtains
- Old World English/European Portieres
- Old World Pelmet, Lambrequins
- Cornices (Solid Wood Construction)
- Sheer Curtains
- Bed Hangings
- Bed Skirts
- Coverlets, Duvets, Bedspreads
- Custom Window Seat/Banquette/Chair Cushions
- Custom Gathered Table Skirts
- Handstitched Lampshade Embellishments
- Pillows/Bolsters/Custom Embroidery
Hardware and Hard Treatments
- Custom designed and fabricated hardware
- Motorization for rods and shades
- Hunter Douglas Products